Thursday, August 27, 2009

i am wondering whether my decisions made are correct or not..

what i mean here is my own choice of swifting to arts class.
because i feel that architecture will be a not bad choice for me if i were stayed in science class now.

but,
nothing can be done now,
isnt it

ok lah,
i know what i have to do now is just getting ahead
and keep going on what is doing now.

and
my dreams are still

becoming an air stewardess

+

pursue my studies at National University of Singapore
+

stay at singapore

*wink*

and i just wanna to remind myself all the time
the reasons why i come to form six but not matriculation.
-- to prepare myself to singapore
-- to get a better future in singapore




[ single but unavailable,
because 18-year-old is the year which many things are waiting to be done,
enjoying busy yet happy eighteen ^^ ]

----- i love this quote, from yijing

No comments:

Post a Comment