Sunday, September 6, 2009

this year will be a totally amazing year for me
and it is a new beginning of my life.

many had changed
many had happened

start with my first job in my life,
i met the guy who smiled to me everytime he passed by.
ok everyone,
our fate was only smile and nothing happen then.
cute kan?
haha

and then,
received the matriculation invitation letter.
started wondering if wanna go there or not.
after much struggling,
i have decided to stay at jitsin for my form six life.
hehe

and then my life is totally changed
i had chosen to study in arts stream
have my best buddy sit beside me in the class
cheer and laugh everyday

everything is fate huh
if i have chosen to go for matriculation
then all of these will not be happened,
i will not be able to know you guys

and the guy came from other state
we will not meet

i wont go to jusco if i go for matriculation
and the next guy will not be able to treat me with icecream

if not because of fate,
mabel and the next next guy with the next next next guy will not become classmates

and the instance list continues..

p/s: nothing special happen with them. stop your imagination huh~ hehe

after that,
i went to johor with the band
have much fun there


something special~
a reminder for my buddy,
lim suey thing
-----
don't escape from your fate la
haha xD
you know what am i saying
dont beat me a
kakaz

No comments:

Post a Comment