Sunday, March 27, 2011

一套formal引发的..

thanks god i am still alive :)
my life is kinda great recently
reading books, meditation, watching sky in room, jogging, watch american series at night and classic english songs before sleep
i do figure out my future that's after just few more months, and am feeling great for it
ohh ya, my friend shared this radio channel with me
and i'm just addicted to it
Lite fm, 104.4 if you're in penang
it plays classic english songs all day long + jazz and swing music at the night
love it :)


went to buy formal wear today
it's not just an attire for me though
it means much more than that


it represents the new journey of life
and for sure it'll be with me in any upcoming formal occasions
be it the course interview / the airline interview / the job interview
it brings me to the next stage of life and also the ambition


and of course,
this is my 1st formal xD
thanks god again it is 50% off
i'm just so lucky huh :D
okay, that's all for today
cheng meng tomorrow

is my dream that keeps me alive :)
i've prepared for you, just come over ntu ntu ntu

No comments:

Post a Comment