Sunday, July 10, 2011

12 Monkeys & more

As I mentioned in the previous post, the preview was really catching up my attention and am wish to join again. Soon after a day, I received a text from GTF calling me to join, when I'm still rolling on my bed, hardly open my eyes! Yay, Thai, I'm coming for you LOL

9th July 2011.
We reached botanical garden around 1630. Went to the venue of the stage, and it's a really breath-taking scene. I never knew botanical garden has a place like this after 19++ years. What a shame lol. Soon after our arrival, flyers have been given to us and we got to be flyers girls again. Talking to uncles aunties, saying ' There is a free show later at six thirty ' bla bla bla.

Get up to the hill after our job is done. We get a free t-shirt again! Aww, nearly forget, we get a volunteer pass which have our name printed on it :) Met vin harng before we're called to run after CM Lim's car. lol, it's seriously a craziest act ever. Exhausted after the running, up hill down hill then up hill again.

Hmm, kept peeping the thai before the show starts. And he's alone at somewhere near the backstage but you know what, I'm just too nervous to go near him and ask for a photo though I've learnt some thai language in order to communicate with him lol. 

okok, forget bout that first, the show was on going while we're just sitting on the grass and enjoyed the show. That's seriously the best thing about being a volunteer other than you can actually go to the backstage anytime. It's a outdoor stage where most of the audience were sitting on the grass with their mat on it, while some were even sipping their wine. The half moon was pretty in the dark sky in a situation like this. And I don't think I will forget any moment of the night.

18monkeys from the thai was performed after the 1st show. I'm so excited and watching them with full attention, while haisien was busy taking photograph of my thai for me, and vin harng was watching the show with me, too. I would give them a big big 'like' for the show, it'd changes my perspective for dance which telling a myth. 

I was so nervous before getting up to ask for a photo with the thai, luckily haisien did help me. Aww, thank you so much seriously.. We got a chance to take a couples of photos with the performers before leaving the place. I am satisfied with everything of the night, or even grateful. A big thanks to all of you who gives me the guts for the action. Love y'all !


the amazing venue



That's it, my biggest wish of the night cames true!

with the thai performers :)
Good volunteering day !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment