Friday, September 2, 2011

Inspriration

never really post something since I reached Singaville a month ago
accidentally read something about Georgetown Festival today and that makes my passion flares again.
Probably it was the best thing and decision I've ever made to join
never ever regret and it seems like a turning point for me
much much inspirations, learning experiences, good memories, people
too blessed to have all that  

don't really have time to read a book since I get here, 
never really have time to actually chill and meditate properly 
feel like all my routine has messed up, kinda lost
it's the GTF that reminds me who am I what should I go for at this point
to pull me up from slowly dying in a fast-pace city here
back to the start,
the passion for heritage stuff and passion in serving, helping people and much more 
slow pace life, a simple act like explore to another new simple place, 
enjoy every single thing while learning
hospitality stuff, not saying bout the returns 
that's the simple thing that would make me feel full and satisfied

the things-to-be-done list is a looong list
which includes those said on the beach, to be done at the beach
to learn what you interested in is a real happy process
and then slowly you'll find out that they will somehow be related to your future
so damn real, shocking real when you reach that point at each phrase and looking back
that's what make us meet 

and at this point, I miss Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment