Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Move!

this is not a sudden decision, and of course not an emotional action 
what am I actually did is exploring singavile by myself, alone
sounds a lil crazy but in another way of thought, 
it was my very first small step in starting the back pack travel plan, 
probably very soon in the coming recess week

people always say that they want to travel all around
but need to wait, wait for time, wait for money, wait for whatever
i used to be the same,
however, not much time to wait I realise
time flies
so not waiting anymore, without any hesistation, I start from here
the new place where I will be staying for some years at least

so, today i was just walking around without any destination in my mind
crossing over the unfamiliar streets, seeing the unfamiliar faces, road signs, buildings
exploring the city without knowing my exact location
not afraid of getting lost though i almost be LOL





sorry if u have to rotate this, this makes me think of straits quay, penang :)

it was a short journey 
but I have seen quite a number of things that insprire me in some ways
gain something new, priceless
getting back to the school only when the sky turns dark before went for night jogging
exericise makes me feel good though i cant really jog for long


life is too short, just live it as the way you want it to be
a fulled day with my heart fulled, soul fulled, mind fulled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment