Thursday, July 26, 2012

老了会骄傲的事.

So, I always have so much fun reviewing all the following photos
 the experiences and reminiscenes cross my mind all the time
The extraordinary activities,
something that remind me to keep going and take charge in everypart of life

lets start with the very first one
parajump in sentosa, five storeys in height
pioneer that kicks off the followings
GMax in clarke quay, singaville
reverse bungy
reaches 60m in the air, speed up to 200km/h 
well, we're just keep laughing up there in the air
also, not forgetting to check in at sky lol

drained jetski in penang (LOL!)
I'm not a water baby, can't swim
so just floated, wanted to cry and waiting for the rescue
one day co-pilot in KL
dream of handling an airplane, fulfilled!

controlled this Cessna150 up to 1000 feet in the air
an simple manual aircraft
I was excited but also scared, seriously 
can't find the airport to land in the air really makes my nerves stood


skywalk at Macau tower
walking on top of a tower of 233 metres high while doing stunt lol
the world's highest bungee jumping happens at the same place
and and I can see China and the whole Macau up there :)

GX5 extreme swing in singaville
expect the unexpected!
free fall from 50m in the air
I am so soooo afraid of free fall honestly
goosebumps everytime watching the video, everytime

caught our relieved smile hah!
parasailing at penang
screamed like nobody and fell onto the sand
dragged by boat on the beach, eating sand LOL

well, there're much more things in life that makes me happy
or proud at who I am
the rush of adrenaline did makes me scared sometimes
but to conquer the fear is something, encouraging I would say

slowly gaining pieces and pieces of life puzzles
as every experiences is amazingly unique
and there's one saying that you will think differently when you've done one
like when there's bottleneck in things, what's in priority list, what's matter the most
I can't assure the validity of this statement but I'm not regretting on any, at all

much more things to be done
much more things to be learnt
much more things to be experienced
in any, every aspect of life 
well, I am just a beginner in life
but I am definitely keen to find out what awaits me in my near tomorrows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment