Monday, May 23, 2011

the love of siam

This is one of the 10 worth-watch thai movies seriously
I actually finished it in 2 days although it is just a 2 hours plus movie lol.
I love midnight movie romancexD
okay, I thought this is just a normal romance which happens in thai high school
but, IT'S NOT NORMAL AT ALL !!!
it shocks me, not the scary type of course
is the story line, the background for the whole story
It's a movie of GAY ROMANCE which happens between 2 really cute high school guys
omg...
This is the scene
They are a young band called August, he is also the song writer for the band
This is actually a real band of his in real life :) 
I like guys who smile in natural, so cute, this guy is the kind *blush*
oh yea he's 22 now and from chiang mai, 
ohhh maybe I pass by his side at there early in this year?
i wanna go thailand again lah ~





He is just so cute!!! Isn't he? hehe
Guys who sing are always the charming one..
what's more, he's singing his own written love song for the guy below

The other main character of the movie, but I love the previous one more :DD

okay, great movie with unexpected ending
awwwww, what a sweet movie
you guys should try out this movie
gonna download more thai movies to watch already, so damn nice :)


by the way, my right hand wrist has some unknown pain recently

i wonder if this is the consequence from its fracture years ago
ohh god bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment