Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yay!

Finally i get the admission mail from NTU for reading Business
it's my first choice man, so unbelievable~
you know how much i want this after so long
thanks universe, thanks friends who helping me, giving me advices and supporting me all the way, and of course thanks to my family :)
guess i should write something about my story along the application process
to make a lil contribution back to the society
as i always wish to have something to guide me during that period, hope that my info could help anyone else out there who have great passion too :)


this is what pulls me
'God gives answers in 3 ways:

He says yes and gives you what you want,
he says no and gives you something better,
he says wait and gives you the best.'


what a sweeet night.
NBS i am coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment